To stage matches in Tier 2, several changes to the matchday experience will be made, these will include but will not be limited to:
• Masks are to be worn on entry and when moving inside the ground. We would ask that they are also worn if singing/chanting.
• Ticketless/E-Ticket Booking System.
• Do not attend the game if you or anyone in your bubble has any of the symptoms of Covid-19
• No Bar or Alcohol allowed in the ground.
• No Food or refreshments are being sold inside the ground.
• Entry will be via a GATE rather than a turnstile, where tickets will be checked and temperature may be taken before entry.
• Gates will open at 1 ½ hours before Kick Off and close at 5 minutes before Kick Off. Please arrive in good time, there may be socially distanced queues.
• The Ground’s four main areas will have separate gates, you should enter via the gate in the area that you wish to watch the game from.
• Movement inside the ground must be kept to a minimum. There will be no changing of ends at half time. There will be NO AWAY FANS.
• The club shop will not be open. There will be no programmes (or 50/50 draw tickets) available to buy at the game, they will be available as e-versions or to buy online.
• Standard Covid-19 precautions will apply, hand sanitiser will be available at various points around the ground.
• Avoid face to face contact when passing through gangways and on concourses.
• SMOKING AND VAPING are currently BANNED in all National League Grounds.
• Concourses are for access, egress, and Toilet access only. Do not congregate within these areas.
• At the end of the game all gates will be opened, please leave via the nearest gate following the flow of foot traffic.
Entrance via the gates below:
Mark Golsby – Director & Covid Officer Weymouth F.C