No person under the age of 13 (12 years old and younger) will be permitted entrance to the stadium unless accompanied by a responsible adult. Weymouth Football Club Ltd reserves the right of admission at all times. The purchase of a ticket does not guarantee entrance.
Stand & Terrace
(Online or On Matchday [cash or card])
Dorset Carers Card, Students - in full time education PROOF required)
|Youth ( 13 - 17 )||£6|
|Junior ( 7 - 12 )||£4|
Accessing your tickets
If you have an account on our ticket site they you can access your tickets by:
- Sign In / Log onto your account
- On a Mobile Phone:
- View your account -picture of head on a mobile – select Order History and Details
- Click / select the Details – the picture of the manifying glass
- scroll down and your ticket is there…
- There is a “Print Tickets” button as well if you wish to download it.
- From your account menu select Order History
- Click details and your QR code is there – if you wish to download it to print it click on the “Download your invoice as a PDF file”
If you have not created an account but require the email to be resent, or the ticket to be printed out for you for collection on the matchday – please email email@example.com. Please ensure you give the name that the tickets were purchased under.
Unless segregated all fans will use the same turnstiles. We have a ticket office for matchday ticket purchases (cash or card) – you cannot buy a ticket on the turnstiles.