In partnership with Chickerell Primary School, we present a fun quiz for pupils of local schools to have a go at. Prizes will be available for the winners.
Email your answers to Josh@theterras.com by Sunday 19th April.
1. Which Fairy Tale character slept for 100 years?
2. In which forest did Robin Hood and his Merry Men live?
3. Helsinki is the capital of what country?
4. What is the name of the stadium that Weymouth FC plays at?
5. On which continent is India located?
6. What is Dr Who’s time machine named?
7. In what year did World War 2 end?
8. What is the name of the organ that pumps blood around the body?
9. Which two colours make up the flag of Spain?
10. In Jungle Book, what animal is Baloo?
11. What colour are sapphires?
12. In which country are the Pyramids of Giza?
13. What are the three primary colours?
14. What are the two longest rivers in the world?
15. Who is the current Weymouth manager?