Fans Matchday admission guide and information
We are aware of the issues some of you had before our last home fixture and therefore have taken steps to improve the running of our admission system, we would like to offer the following advice for you on arrival.
Entry times and Turnstiles
- Gates will open from 1:30pm as will the ticket office. The match will kick-off at 3:00pm.
- Season ticket holders are to use Turnstile number 4 (adjacent to the WFC Cafe).
- Home fans will be able to gain entry via turnstiles 1,2 and 3.
- Away fans will enter through turnstiles adjacent to gate 5.
- Those requiring assisted entrance are to enter via gate number 3.
- A table will be set up for bag checks if you have a bag please head to that checkpoint before going through to the turnstile, extra staff will be on hand to guide you.
- Tickets will need to be purchased via the ticket office, if you have pre-bought tickets please go straight to the turnstiles.
- To buy advance tickets click here https://sales.weymouthfootballclub.co.uk/or follow the link through from our official club website.
- If you can have your tickets ready for scanning on approach to the turnstile this will speed things up, if you are having trouble, we will have help available to assist you.
- If purchasing tickets on the day we would advise arriving in plenty of time.
- Cards and Cash will only be accepted at the ticket office.
- Food will be available from the catering vans situated by the Groundsmen’s shed for home fans and at the away bar for away fans.
- Bars will be open from 1:30 for drinks and snacks.
- The Kiosk in the Babs stand will be open for soft drinks and some snacks.
We hope this helps and enhances your matchday experience.