Weymouth Football Club are seeking media volunteers to assist the club moving forward. This is a suitable role for those looking to gain work experience within a football club environment or those who are passionate about the club and wish to volunteer their services. Working amongst a small team, individuals will be required to undertake in a number of different tasks both on matchdays and during the week with our social media platforms and on our website.
These tasks include:
- Reporting of each fixture, home and away, on social media.
- Assisting in writing a match report for the website.
- Managing the website to display latest news around the club plus basic information regarding upcoming fixtures and statements from the club.
- Conducting a post-match interview with the manager after every game. Player interview also desirable.
- Publishing club statements/transfer announcements should they arise.
- Working closely with sponsors to advertise their services or sponsorship of the club.
Interested individuals should send a copy of their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com