Fans have voted, the Club Board have made their choice and we can now confirm the 2024 WFC Hall of Fame Inductees.
Stephane Zubar, Steve Claridge and Paul Arnold have been chosen from the fans’ vote and Stan Charlton is this year’s choice from the WFC Board of Directors.
All four will be inducted into the WFC Hall of Fame at the dinner evening at the club on, Friday 1st March 2024, from 7.00pm.
Stephane, Steve, Paul and the Charlton family will be joining us, along with the family of Frank O’Farrell, who were unable to attend when he was inducted last year.
Tickets for the evening are now on sale at a cost of £40.00 each, which includes a three-course dinner.
Please click here to purchase your tickets.
Dinner this year is being provided by Loose Moose Catering, a well- known local business and WFC supporter.
- Pate with crostini pea shoots & caramelised onion
- Caprese salad with reduced balsamic & basil oil (v)
- Chicken supreme with white wine & tarragon cream sauce
- Moroccan spiced roasted squash, spinach & feta wellington (v)
Both served with rosemary & garlic crushed roasted new potatoes, glazed carrots & watercress.
- Baked lemon cheesecake, served with clotted cream
Please advise us of any specific dietary requirements when you purchase your tickets