In order to ensure that The Bob Lucas Stadium remains as safe an environment as possible for all supporters, we have moved to clarify our COVID-19 protocols.
The Club can confirm that we will not be asking supporters to produce evidence of COVID Certification in order to attend games at The Bob Lucas Stadium.
In response to the latest government legislation, we will cap our standing capacity to 3,999 which means we are not required to ask for an NHS Covid Pass or evidence of vaccination status.
However, we are re-affirming our plea to all those attending games at The Bob Lucas Stadium to abide closely to the following Code of Conduct which is designed to help us provide as safe an environment as possible.
You must not attend if you, or anyone attending with you, is suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, feels unwell, or is required to self-isolate.
• We cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19 infection so before purchasing tickets or travelling to the match, please consider whether it is appropriate to attend given your personal circumstances.
• We strongly recommend that all supporters over 11 years of age bring a face covering to wear in all enclosed indoor areas, unless otherwise exempt. Government guidelines state that members of the public are expected to wear face coverings in any crowded and enclosed spaces, where in close contact with others.
• In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst inside The Bob Lucas Stadium, please notify the nearest steward immediately who can direct you to a medical facility.
• All supporters should pay close attention to signage placed around the stadium, as well as floor markings and announcements made by the Club’s PA System
• Please be respectful to supporters and staff in your vicinity and avoid close contact to those not known to you.
• Always maintain good hand hygiene around the stadium and use the sanitiser dispensers provided, whilst avoiding touching your face or handles and railings where possible
•We strongly recommend that you consider your fellow supporters and follow our COVID-19 protocols where possible.
Thank you for your support and full co-operation. Please follow these guidelines and help us all enjoy the match safely.