Born in Poole, Dorset, Seabright was with Poole Town and Bournemouth before signing a one-year contract with Dagenham in August 2012. He made his Dagenham début on 3 November 2012 in the FA Cup in a 4–0 away defeat to his old club Bournemouth, coming on as a second-half substitute for regular goalkeeper, Chris Lewington.
He later made his league début in March, once again coming on for regular goalkeeper Chris Lewington away at Fleetwood Town. This was followed up two weeks later by his full league début away at Exeter City, where Dagenham clinched 1-0 win and Seabright secured his first clean sheet in professional football. Seabright signed for newly relegated Conference Premier team Torquay United on a one-year contract on 2 July 2014. Seabright made his first début for Torquay United against Aldershot in the FA Cup 4th round qualifying. After a good performance Seabright was able to maintain his spot for the following game at Kidderminster Harriers. Seabright managed to keep his second clean sheet of his career against Welling United on 28 December 2014 and kept another clean sheet against Bromley in the FA Trophy.
In February 2015, Seabright announced his retirement from football, deciding to begin a new career as a car salesman. However, in November 2015, Seabright joined Gosport Borough when first choice ‘keeper Nathan Ashmore was injured.
Seabright signed for Weymouth at the start of the 2017/18 season where he made 3 cup appearances. Seabright has extended his stay at the Terras where he is now looking to push on for first team football.
Debut: Wimborne Town (H), 3rd October 2017
Kit Sponsors: Poole Audi
- Praise for Jordan Seabright as he departs Weymouth
- Jordan Seabright
- Jordan Seabright admits Gosport defeat was 'a blip'
- Seabright: It's Everything To Play For
- Man of the Match: Swindon Supermarine 1-1 Weymouth | 13th October 2018
- Weymouth will not change principles for Banbury says Jordan Seabright
- Weymouth going in the right direction says Seabright
- Jordan Seabright praises coach Robbie Yates
- Tubbs set to help Weymouth strikers