Biography: Sam Sherring is a young defender who is on loan from Premier League side AFC Bournemouth. He is currently in his second loan spell with the club, re-joining on 10th August 2019.
The 19-year-old defender made 38 appearances for Weymouth last season and was an integral part of our Southern League Championship winning campaign. He was also named as the club’s player of the month for March 2019.
Sam made his debut for Weymouth from the bench in a 2-2 draw with Hartley Wintney in September 2018 and was part of the team who played in the 3-0 victory over Farnborough on the last day of the 2018/19 season in April.
Debut: Hartley Wintney (H), 15th September 2018
- Weymouth target instant reply
- Weymouth begin gruelling week with Dorking tussle
- Weymouth to joust with Crusaders
- Weymouth wary of Hastings' attack in FA Trophy
- Weymouth 'in good place' before Billericay test
- Red-hot Weymouth wary of 'wounded animal' Dulwich Hamlet
- Weymouth must maintain standards
- Weymouth urged to hit the heights
- Sherring revels in Zubar partnership
- Sam Sherring happy to be back